FOGGING SECURITY SYSTEM
Secure your workplace and home with CASE
Fogging Security System
An effective anti-theft system, with fogging an ultra-dense cloud of fog is released into your premises when a break-in occurs. Visibility is hindered meaning intruders have no choice but to retreat, preventing them from stealing stock or causing any further vandalism. Proven to be incredibly effective, fogging adds a great extra level of security to your premises.
- When activated our fogging system reduces visibility to virtually zero.
- The fogging vapour won’t damage your equipment or stock.
- Fogging systems act as an enhancement to existing alarm systems
- Leaves no residue.
- Can be used in any environment.
- Energy saving mode cuts costs in periods when the generator is not immediately needed.
- Can support automatic re-firing via screen-sensor technology.
- Can operate in extreme temperatures: -10°C to 50°C.
- Meets UK/European/international standards.
- Self-cleaning system for optimal performance.
- System automatically detects and flags any faults.
- Fogging machine offers remote diagnostics
As well as installing, we are also able to maintain the fogging system to ensure it continues operating to its full capability. Our maintenance of the installed system includes planned preventative maintenance (PPM) and, where required, working to specified SLA performance criteria.
We provide an emergency call-out service, 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. All of our maintenance engineers are multi-skilled across all disciplines, meaning we are able to provide a suitable economy-to-scale performance.
As part of our maintenance regime, the fogging mixture will be replaced when required to ensure its ongoing efficiency.
Why should you use CASE Security for your fogging installation?
It will give you peace of mind that your assets are protected.
The fogging system has a low running cost.
Alarm systems have a slow response from the police – it usually takes 10-15 minutes.
Your system will be installed by our expert multi-skilled engineers.
You will be assigned a dedicated Account Manager.
As of 2023, Case have installed fogging machines at over 3000 of its client’s sites
You will be assigned a dedicated Project Manager for the installation.
It could lower your insurance premiums.
We are a fully accredited NSI Gold-certified company.